Warrington Borough Transport and the grumpy old driver 28A

Over the past few months I have noticed that many companies have begun to 'not give a ****' about ANYTHING!

Compliments do not work!

Complaints do not work!

Here is my favourite one!

It was a cold day, early this month (November), and I was heading into town with the Alfie and Finn. I had rushed about with both boys, and often find it hard to get the bus with the pram, there isn't always room on the bus, as most of the time there are prams already on there. After waiting a short while for the bus... with the babies...in the cold, (despite the bus stop being literally on our door step) the bus came. It was the 28A heading into the town centre. The idiot bus driver almost didn't bother to stop at all, until I did a little jog after it... both babies in tow.

I got on the bus, and because I had given chase, he now had to let the little old lady on too who was now walking briskly towards the bus that was not going to stop for her at all. The bus driver then said to me "I am going to be late for my own bus now." Then he took off, with haste, just before my toddler and the old lady had sat down. Luckily she had managed to grab the pole before she was knocked onto a waiting list for a new hip. However, my toddler went flying.

So there I was, gob smacked that someone could be so rude, for no real reason... while on duty AT WORK!!! In a job that is ALWAYS customer facing... and also holding a pram into place and trying to stand a very confused and shaken toddler so that I could lift all 42lbs, with one arm, onto my lap.

The driver muttered the whole way there! Then we were the last to get off and the slowest. As I got off the bus I said "Thanks very much, I hope the rest of your day looks up."

To which he replied "Yeah well I bet I have missed my bus now"

So I replied "maybe it wasn't meant to be eh, thanks again..." and before I could wish him farewell... he went on to rant

"yeah well you could of got the number 4"

So I took my toddlers hand and said "Lets get away from this grumpy middle aged... sorry... old man eh baby boy"

I met Ben straight off the bus and explained. He wanted me to point him out so he could put a complaint in...