Christmas shopping...Online or On The High Street...?

I have been shopping for Christmas for months now! At first I started on the high street... Recently I found that it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to shop on the high street!!!

When I first started shopping with the double pram, I soon realised that I could just manage to get into a supermarket, but every other shop was impossible. I say impossible because I tried and found that I collected loads of items I didn't want that got stuck on the double (side-by-side) pushchair! Leaving a trail behind me. The kids found it really funny though...!

My biggest boy is a little treat now and walks everywhere or stands on the basket of the pram, so no need for a double or for the buggy board... money well wasted eh!?

The last month I have got the bus into town... the bus drivers are usually amazing but I have had that one driver who was the most miserable guy I've ever met, I didn't complain but after several awful journeys and nasty comments from the guy I did blog on here about him.

So anyway, after the cost of getting into town, needing to stop for feeds and the cost of food, brews and every toy my toddler ended up screaming for... not to mention these amusement rides every 2 metres, I'd spent a fortune and bought just a few things.

After a few attempts at this I was not only shattered but I realised that even with postage and packing costs, its still miles cheaper than venturing into town, with two small children that a bored stiff!!!

I also found that some of the on-line stores offer free postage and packing anyway! I have bought nearly all of the Christmas gifts from Play.com or Amazon.com! Absolutely brilliant!

So after having my toddler bashed into, and knocked over by absent minded fools, who are too ignorant to watch where they are going... and spending a fortune on over priced cakes, coffees and 30 second rides on big fibre glass cars, I am definitely an ONLINE SHOPPER!!!!!