life changing few weeks with my lovable rougue!

I knew that I loved Ben after that very first date. He made my blood boil and my tummy do somersaults!

Spending time with Ben has always been an emotional roller coaster!!!

The two weeks we had together before he went back to work were lovely. We had a lot of arguments... I always felt like they weren't my fault... but some how he felt the same, only worse than normal arguments with people. Usually I am good at that stuff, but I'd really met my match! He wore me out with his constant, well contests!!!

We woke up one morning, and I got up first. I started to get ready as I had college and lesson started... 10 minutes ago...

Ben rolled over and asked "What's the weather like?"... I said "Urm, I dunno...ok...ish", Ben seemed really upset with this, and said that I hadn't provided a real answer..! So I said, "oh, well its sunny with patches of cloud and a brisk easterly wind"... but this caused one of the riot arguments. I thought I was funny...I was wrong!

There were many of these arguments and many moments that melted my heart. Hearing him talking about me was the best thing. He was really proud of me. That felt really nice. Nicer than the crap people say to your face. Its the crap they say behind your back that affects you more.

Then it came around...the day that I had to kiss Ben goodbye. The click from both pubs seemed to have several bets on it not lasting. I felt like everyone was humouring us.

I stood on the platform at the train station, and we said Goodbye...

I had my final exams at college approaching, my birthday, my tattoo appointment, Ben losing me my job, living together for a few weeks while Ben was home and getting quite ill......