Feel free to vote for my picture to win!

http://www.netmums.com/galleries/view/first-precious-moment-photo-competition/2189

This picture is of my eldest. He was about 24 hours old when it was taken. I had read all of the books through pregnancy and about baby and the first five years... no one told me how hard breast feeding would be! No one told me that I would fall asleep one size and wake up 6 sizes bigger, covered in blood and scared for life after my bra had literally sliced into me! I had no idea that he was draining 80 ounces of milk out of me each day! He was one big, greedy, milk guzzler.

I took this photo on my old camera phone. The light was pouring through the opaque blinds in the bedroom of of our second floor, clinically modern apartment. It was not skill or equipment, just fluke. :)