Did dorris get functional???

I have been up since 6am... As always...the youngest wakes the whole house up as soon as the sun rises!

I have tidied the eldests bedroom...which is no easy feat! Mainly because its the loft conversion and i once knocked myself out while putting some shelves up... Check me out...DIY...well more like I...KE....A...

My eldest woke me up last time and i had a lump on my head for ages!

I did it today though... I tackled the room and I survived... Ok! So it isnt a bear or a croc but its not always the big paws and teeth that catch you out in life!

I have also loaded both kids up and taken a wash load to the laundrette!!! And the clothes survived!!! And the kids and I did too...

Then i got home... And no word of a lie...i got a pan out... And i put cous cous and water in it... I added a few other things and...what do you know....only gone and cooked us some lunch...further more...it was edible!!!

Has someone been messing with my oxygen supply or have i been a tiddlybit domesticated and useful today...