Casa Rastelli saved the day!

Shortly after visiting 1725, and losing my tummy somewhat, we decided we needed to eat still, and this time, we had to play it safe!

So where is the lovliest little eatery that I have found so far in Lancaster so far.

This place is a salute to the soul. It's an escape while maintaining a sense of home. I have fallen in love with this little cafe.

I had discovered this place a few weeks ago, when my three year old had fallen over and become quite upset, he informed me that a babicino and a cake would make everything better again.

I ordered his cake and his babicino, and i was suprised to find that he got a biscuit and a dusting of cocoa powder too. This made him feel even more grown up.

Then there was the lemon cheese cake. No one makes lemon cheese cake like Ben's aunt, yet i still try to find a replica that can do cheesecake justice. This cheesecake...matched that of the one and only, Aunty Lynne. It was a generous portion which we shared, reluctantly, and everything was exceptional value for money.

The staff were friendly and helpful, but more importantly, they made a real fuss of my sorrowful toddler, and made him feel very special.

This cafe, has so far, been the single best place to go to with children. I give this place full marks... I give 1725...a big fat, insect dodging zero! Its your choice...but this is the right one.