New to technology

I can now blog from my phone....how bloomin' lovely is that? Well i think so. Now more fighting for the computer. I have barely been bloggin recently. Only really because i have been thinking about people and my relationships with them, so i feel it is unfair to blog about it. Plus my opinion is highly likely to change due to behavioural changes etc. I will find a way to write without revealing too much but being brutally honest is not always a good thing.

Littlest is trying hard to walk now which is magical to watch and biggest is telling me he doesnt love me a lot so i guess littlest is the limelight theif at the moment and i am not playing fair. I aim to make sure he knows i adore him tomorrow. I of course adore him today but that must have beeb lost in translation some how. I love them both equally even though the love i feel for them is different the foundation of it is exactly the same. They are both my special lads they are just  individuals too.