Review: Partypuffin.co.uk

I am planning a small get together for my sons third birthday... and it wouldn't be like Finn to want anything less than EVERYTHING fireman sam!

This, however is far too expensive! So I started to look at alternative ideas to keep him happy, while still having as much fun as we would if I had have spent more.

The thing is, there is so much stuff on the market, that you can go nuts and spend a fortune just on decorations...before you have even considered the presents, games, cake and party bags!!!!!

So I decided to get a bit creative and I will post on here exactly how I did it all I am sure.

Each child gets a traditional jar of mixed sweets, they just look so nice! All of the jars have been collected and recycled by myself and my lovely friends! I then recycled some silk material to cover the lids, like a country summer fate! I ordered some ribbon to wrap the tops and some see through, red bags, so I can put a cup cake in too! I hope they look great!

All of the gift tags were hand made by yours truly...they aren't that bad either! I cannot wait until they are all finished so that I can add a picture.

I got all of the plates and napkins from this online store, and they really do have all sorts!

http://www.partypuffin.co.uk/party-supplies/action/home?causeResend=1329079735378

The postage wasn't expensive considering how much I bought, and it all arrived a few days after purchase in a firm cardboard bow!

I will definitely use this site again, year after year! And here I am recommending it to friends!!!!!

PRICE: 5/5
CUSTOMER SERVICE: 5/5
POSTAGE: 5/5

FULL MARK REVIEW!