Ricky jervais

I was never a fan of 'the office', i was probably too young to understand the style of humour and the type of humour. I had not yet worked in an office either, so a lot of the humour went over my head.

However, the other half loves Ricky and convinced me, to listen to a few of the podcasts. I naturally fell in love with karl pilkington and stephen merchant. I was reluctant to watch ALL of Ricky Jervais' stand-up Dvd's.

I eventually gave them a go, and I was completely wrong. Ricky Jervais is a genius and I am now a big fan.

Now every night we put a podcast on or rewatch any of our favorite Jervais material. I suggest, that if you are yet to find that love for Ricky's gift to humanity, do try again. Like all of the best things in life, this, for me, has required a bit of effort.

Ricky...if you are reading this, I was wrong, uneducated perhaps and ignorant. I am grateful for the benefit you have had on my life, DVD collection, and my all time favorite...telling overpaid celebrities the truth. Just thought i would let you all know.

I will be back blogging properly as soon as i get my laptop, which will happen as soon as i start my degree!

Love and good rest to you all,

Dorris. Xxx