That new iron feeling!

We have moved!
I have missed out on a range of media days, treats and adventures over the last few nightmarish weeks, but alls well that ends well!
So unfortunately after being unlawfully evicted we had to leave a lot of our things behind. I did, however pick up our iron, but my brother in law broke it years ago, and after 21 wash loads in the new dwelling, it finally gave up.
So we lost the house we were renting early and lost out on the money we had already paid, but we gained a gorgeous new home, a new district, and new things that we have needed.
Biggest gained a place at a local preschool too.
I love hearing the seaguls in the morning! Although we did forget the sun cream when we were walking by that little lake in lytham st annes, and i really burnt my nose! That wind is decieving!
The kids have slept really well too! The sea air has done them good! Plus no mould or damp in this house.
It is amazing how after living in a hell hole house in a hell hole area with an awful landlady, can make you cherish fresh air, health and a house with central heating and walls!
I traded in my old, tired yet trusted iron for a new one and i took pleasure in ironing a few more wash loads, it mirrored recent events.
Out with the old. In with the new.
At times like these, true values are shown.