Jethro Tull Tribute Band at Knutsford Little Theatre 14th October 2011!!! PROF PANGLOS AND NON RABBIT

*** This event has now been and gone! But do not worry! I will post the latest dates here! ***
There are just a few tickets remaining for the best Jethro Tull tribute band around!

I challenge you to know the difference between these guys and Jethro Tull themselves!!!

Just £10.00 a ticket for this truly amazing experience!

If you would like a ticket, let me know as I have a couple spare.

I give this band top Dysfunction thumbs up... Although I may seem bias because Dysfunctional Daddy is the guitarist, but if you have seen the sheese review you will know that I have no fear in telling the truth!!!

If you are local, gets your tenners out for a brilliant musical journey!

Peace out.

Dorris x