Getting my first tattoo!!!

I have designed thousands of tattoos while day dreaming my way through school. Yet when it came to this, I just did not have the time to perfect something that was staying on my body...forever.

I decided to get a small tattoo on my stomach just above my hip. I wanted something to represent my confidence in Ben and I, and him being my soul mate.

Ben already had loads of tattoos, 30+, so it wasn't much of a big deal to him. I decided to go to the same guy for mine as Bne had done for most of his.

I went to Voodoo tattoos in Warrington. Lee did the tattoo for me. It scratched a little but he was really gently, I'd say it tickled more that it hurt.

An hour later it was done and dusted. No problem.

One day, I'll go back to that place, hopefully not to cover it up!