Review: 1725 Lancaster - AVOID THIS PLACE!

After a spot of shopping today, we decided to re-try 1725, in the market square, within the city centre.

The last time we had visited 1725, we only had drinks, the price was good and the standard was...well...standard.

Before leaving, my eldest, who is 3 needed the toilet. When i got to their facilaties, someone had clearly had what can only be described as an explosion of the bottom, and had possibly scrambled in it to try to get out, it looked like someone, or a team, had attempted to paint their walls with their hands and their excretion.

I informed the manager, who made me aware that it wasnt like that when they opened up in the morning...
I suggested they have it cleaned.

Today we tried this place again, it seems the kitchen was probably just as delightful...

Our food arrived and all looked great. Portions were small and the price was...average. As i was nearing the end of my meal, i noticed that there was a maggot-like insect in my food. I had disturbed it, while using my fork, and it had wriggled about for a moment.

We called the manager over, he said it could have fallen from a near by tree but informed us that he would check the kitchen and the chicken for maggots.

The waitress brought us a bill for our drinks and we did not pay for our food. I will never go there again and I was nearly sick while speaking to the manager.

Avoid this place! There is a perfectly good Greggs next door!!!