Its a rainy day

Its a rainy day today...hence the title, so off to have a look at 'The Zone' a childrens soft play area in Lancaster city centre. It has quite a convinient location and looks nice from the outside, although word on the street is that it is over priced and it has just been slated on twitter for being 'chavvy'...

But, I am not put off, I am off to go and test the place out with my handsome horrors. You can all read the verdict later on tonight. I have found that many places here are hit or miss and as you all know, i have no energy left over to be articulate. What will Dorris make of the place?

It is the only one in the city centre, but I am comparing it to the hundreds of great quality places in Cheshire, so although this play centre rules to roost...it has tough competition with regards to impressing me...

...to be continued...