Day three: tales of toddlerhood

Mummy was doing the ironing and me was outside. Me love onions. Write that.

Daddy's friend from work camed a mine house in the morning. Him have a red car so it doesn't get lost, and him have legs. His does have foots. Thems went to work. Him tell me about balamory and postman pat. Me said to him, keep me updated.

Us all had yoghurt. Me and Alfie had a yogurt. Them all went on the floor. Mummy putted boiling water on it, make it burn off.

Me love risotto. What me have?

We goed the shop. Me wanted to make a cake with cream and vanilla. Us buyeded some cream and some butter. Me putted the cream on the side. Me and us made cake.

Us made a house out of boxes for mine fireman sam things. Alfie spilted juice in it, Mummy had to make another house, it have stairs but no toilet.

Me went a play with mine friends. Me came back in. Me and Ava had cake. We played with tennis rackets and us played with fireman sam things. Then Mummy told me go in. Ava helped me.

Me want to tell you about carrots. To make carrot cake you need lots of carrots. Just need lots of carrots and eggs and tomatoes.