Ben avoided getting peepee on his head, but nearly got arrested for talking to his crotch...

Each day rolls into each week which seems to be rolling into each month and I hear it just gets worse with age. My littlest babe is already crawling about, feeding himself and sitting up alone. He has started to pull himself up on 'safe' furniture too, in the ball pit, on the bed and in his cot.

I am not too sure if this always happens with the second baby, maybe time goes quicker the more you have, or maybe its because Finn is still only 2 and a half, maybe I am so tired and busy that I don't really notice the time passing so much. It is passing though, and day by day these boys rely on me less and less.

I realise that I don't write here enough and it bothers me because I write here so that their early memories are stored so even if all of my worst nightmares came true, I am with them forever through these words.

Finn is doing pretty well with potty training but has had an off week really. Today he weed in the bank, moments after Ben took him down from his shoulders, he left a tiny puddle but Ben hadn't noticed that he had already done it, so ran with him outside and stood behind a large bin in an Alley way beside the bank.

He said that a young woman was on a break and appeared at the entrance of the passage smoking a cigarette. The bin was between them, and Ben looked down at Finn and said "go on, now is the time, let it out, do a wee" the woman looked at him in shock, as from where she was standing, it looked like Ben was looking down at himself, as she did not know that he had his Son with him!

So for some poor woman on her break enjoying a quick cigarette, she had stood beside a strange man, who appeared to be telling his own bits to  "go on, now is the time, let it out, do a wee"... Priceless!!!