I'm sorry blog, I will get back to writing daily

I know it has been ages since I last blogged and I have a few reviews waiting to go out that are long over due. I have cut back on the reviews over the last few weeks while I have a reshuffle, but a few things I just could not resist!

Ben's birthday is now out of the way! It is something I absolutely dread, he HATES his birthday, and everything is usually complained about! FUN! But this year he did really well... compared to previous years. All of his presents were opened before the big day, and the house was FULL all day on his actual birthday, which was really lovely!

So tonight I am in with my little princes while Mr Ben is off out to the cinema with God Daddy Ben, a.k.a. Junior. It is so long over due and I know even though Mr Ben is really SHATTERED, he will have fun once he is there! Plus when he is tired... he is grouchy!

So now I should really be sleeping, but as I have my operation pending I am googling the worst. It isn't the operation that I am worried about... I was supposed to go back to book an appointment if there wasn't any improvements after the antibiotics for the last infection... it's getting worse quite quickly now, but its episodic, but I know I should have been back by now, it's just such hard work!

Hopefully its nerves and eating too much haha!

Anyway, I should have updated this all sooner. So I am really sorry. It will happen. Between my birthday boy, my teething tot and timmy terrible two's tantrumer, I've been pretty mithered.

But blog... I've missed updating you! I've updated my facebook and twitter though, as I'd never want a memory to be missed!!!

I will write soon... Hate feeling vulnerable! Watch this space, I'm getting fixed and then I will be back.... better than ever! xxx

D.D.