Review: Ella's Kitchen- The Orange One

We have sampled a few of the new tastes from Ella's kitchen recently and all of which my boys loved, not just Alfie when he was weaning but Finn as well at age 2! So when Ella's kitchen contacted me to say they have a new pouch for us to try, we were delighted.

It arrived in the post, and I put it straight into my bag, because these pouches are so good for being out and about! Then I left my Mum with both boys in the car as both were asleep, I knew Alfie would wake up hungry and thirsty so I told Mum about the pouch. I ran and did my own version of super market sweep before they could both wake up. Finn stayed asleep but little Alfie woke up as predicted, and screamed! Mum could feed him from the driving seat using the convenient packaging, and then he took it off her and fed himself with it! He loved it.

This new flavour is by far his favorite! And at 7 months now, he had no trouble holding it and feeding it to himself under supervision, which made him feel more independent.

We love Ella's Kitchen, we love their story and their products as you can read here in my previous blog!