Happy-to-bed

I don't have many material comforts in life that i feel that i could not live without...

I own hair straighteners... But i only use them once a week... If that! I own a hair dryer thanks to deb, who gave it to me when they went home to America... But i don't really use that very often... Lovely to have one though... I now get a lot less colds!

I like socks... I wear them all year round regardless of the weather or where i am!!! But i don't think i own an actual pair that are my own... I wear bens all of the time... Or finns!!!

But whenever i have been away from home, the thing i get quite upset about being away from... Is my bed.

It is so special to me! It isn't a bed generalization... I struggle to even sit on finns... As someone's bed should be arranged exactly how they need it...right???

All of my duet covers have seen better days and i used to have ten pillows arranged just so, and one of those things you put on the end... Like a spare/extra blanket... And at one point i even put Christmas lights on it and curtains... So i could read in soft light and still have an alcove to hide from distraction and possible procrastination...

Every time i am away from home, i look at other beds with great disappointment... Nothing compares to my bed... My very inexpensive ikea bed with the none ikea mattress which is slightly smaller than the bed frame... I wouldn't change it either... I love having a gap at the bottom of my bed which is a tray to catch stray, middle of the night shuffle, kicked off the bed pillows.

Any place i visit... Any event or holiday... I always have that emptiness hanging over me... At the back of my mind... I always wish i was getting into my own bed.

That it my number one material comfort!!!

Happy-to-bed...

What is yours?